I don't see any point listing HP-UX. That platform died in 2004. I saw
its grave.

Here is one of the many obituaries:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/responses/notice.cgi?NoticeID=1460

I see you suggested Sage switch to GMP for an HP-UX port. Well, not
only will MPIR not be supporting HP-UX, but some time between now and
March this year, we will be removing the assembly support for the PA-
RISC processors. Recently we found an actual PA-RISC machine (though
not running HP-UX) and the assembly code was totally broken. No one
has stepped forward to work on fixing it. No one we now has the
expertise.

We'll also be removing the assembly support for a plethora of other
platforms that have long died, even their manufacturers disowning
them. The rule will be: if people aren't using it, and we don't have
access to one and it is more than a certain number of years old,
support will be discontinued. Supporting dead architectures is a
massive waste of developer effort.

We urgently need ports to Solaris 64 bit and to Windows Vista and  and
Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit. We should be focusing all our efforts on
these important ports, instead of dead platforms/architectures like
AIX, HP-UX and TRU64.

Bill.