Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
John H Palmieri wrote:
On Feb 3, 12:50 pm, "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kir...@onetel.net>
wrote:

It seems to have crept in between alpha2 and alpha3, so you will not observe it
in alpha1.

of which release?  This is with 4.3.2.alpha1, and I thought you were
working on something derived from 4.3.0.  But maybe I misunderstood.
In any case, if I want to test this on a system other than t2, what
versions of Sage are relevant?  (I thought the issue arose between
4.3.0 and 4.3.1, so trying with 4.3.2.alpha1 might be instructive.)

--
John

Hi,

Unfortunately Minh made a typo earlier, which means the relevevant releases where made in this order

4.3.0 (almost worked on Solaris, needed one patch)
4.3.1 (totally problem on Solaris)
4.3.0.1 (which is 4.3.0 + the one patch needed)
4.4.0.1.alpha0
4.4.0.1.alpha1
4.4.0.1.alpha2
4.4.0.1.alpha3

Oops, my mistake, forget any 4.4.x, that was my mistake. The order of releases
was:

4.3.0 (almost worked on Solaris, needed one patch)
4.3.1 (totally problem on Solaris)
4.3.0.1 (which is 4.3.0 + the one patch needed)
4.3.0.1.alpha0
4.3.0.1.alpha1
4.3.0.1.alpha2 (no issues with kpsewhich)
4.3.0.1.alpha3 (kpsewhich issue, #8180)

Dave