I'm glad that CHomP is going in and that there is work being done on
it.  Even though it doesn't need a vote, feel free to add me as a
reviewer to any related tickets.  I've meant to look in to adding it
and other things related to dynamical systems for a long time and
haven't had the time (e.g. PyDSTool, AUTO).

-Marshall