Its a good thing that we already make available binaries for those
people with less Linux experience
Whatever we can do to make Sage "work out of the box" is good
(i.e. I know its 99% there but it will be even better if we can avoid
asking people to ensure certain things are installed and are certain
versions - even when people choose to build)
So, in a nutshell, its a +1 from me FWIW

(Of course this is subject to any vetos from anyone saying why this
wont work under certain circumstances)