Hi,

After the recent thread about Google Summer of Code [1], I set up a
wiki page to collect project ideas:

http://wiki.sagemath.org/gsoc10

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel/t/8f61382c855ddb09

The application window for mentoring organizations opens in a week, so
we need to be quick to make this page look better. ATM, it's just a
copy of last years page with minor changes.

If you think you can spare a few hours a week helping newcomers find
their way around the Sage library and the development process, please
volunteer to be a mentor. Most people already do this by answering
messages on the sage-support list. This is a great opportunity to get a
paid developer working on your favorite feature request.

Feel free to add new project ideas or more text to make the already
listed ideas well defined. There are a few guidelines I copied from the
GSOC FAQ at the end of the page.

Cheers,
Burcin