There has been some previous discussion about this on sage-devel, I
can't find exactly the thread I remember but here's a somewhat related
one:

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel/browse_thread/thread/b91c51672ae0f475/

Personally I think it makes sense to put the most effort into getting
sage to 100% coverage.  Whenever possible when writing doctests the
results should be checked.  Perhaps in some test blocks it could be
remarked that the result has been verified by another system.

-Marshall