Hi!

On Mar 4, 8:24 am, Robert Bradshaw <rober...@math.washington.edu>
wrote:
> I believe there is also some randomized testing that is done in the
> category code that takes random elements and verifies they have the
> correct properties (e.g. commutativity, associativity, etc.) that has
> exposed some bugs.

One technical question about randomised doc tests: Perhaps I remember
incorrectly; but isn't it the case that the random seed is initialised
to a fixed value when one runs the doc tests? Hence, isn't that type
of "random" test only repeating the same computation?

But I agree that random (I mean *really* random) consistency test suit
would be a good thing to have!

Cheers,
Simon