Em 6 de março de 2010 13:29, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andr...@gmail.com> escreveu:
> 2010/3/6 Robert Bradshaw <rober...@math.washington.edu>:
>> On Mar 5, 2010, at 6:33 PM, Minh Nguyen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dima,

>>> Perhaps upgrading Pari could be a goal for Sage 5.0?
>>
>> It is: http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/wiki/stab1
>>
>> - Robert
>
>  Just for the record. Currently in Mandriva sagemath package, the only pari
> related doctest failure is the version number test :-)

  Err, sorry, there are a few others, for some reason I only remembered about
the version number test, example from a recent log:

File "/usr/share/sage/devel/sage/sage/libs/pari/gen.pyx", line 6850:
    sage: nf.nfroots(y^4 + 2)
Expected:
    [-zz, zz]
Got:
    [Mod(-zz, zz^4 + 2), Mod(zz, zz^4 + 2)]

All of remaining test failures match this pattern, and are very few...

Paulo