Hi Dan,

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 1:57 AM, bump <b...@match.stanford.edu> wrote:

<SNIP>

> probably belongs only to the second tutorial on RSA. But
> it is presented as a separate tutorial.

That bibliography is not intended to be a tutorial. It is intended to
be, well, a central place to collect references mentioned in any
tutorials in the category "Thematic Tutorials". At the moment, only
the RSA tutorial uses that bibliography. But anyone is encouraged to
use that bibliography as well. We don't want each tutorial author to
re-invent their own bibliography. There is one central place for
bibliography. Please use it.

> I am happy to rebase it (or perhaps easier you could do it if you
> know what you want to do).

Well, we have to first decide on where your combinatorics tutorial is
to be located. As I mentioned in this thread, I can't work out how to
place a tutorial within the Sage library and at the same time have it
listed in the category "Thematic Tutorials". So I opted for the easy
way out: put tutorials in the category "Thematic Tutorials". If you
agree, then I can take care of the rebasing.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen