Hi folks,

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> See ticket #8533
>
> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8533

I have provided another implementation with the help of John Palmieri.
See the second patch at #8533. The attachment
"trac_8533-browse-doc-take2.patch" is another implementation different
from the one in "trac_8533-browse-doc.patch". With
"trac_8533-browse-doc-take2.patch", you can do these:

* sage.groups.tutorial()
* sage.combinat.lie_tutorial()
* sage.crypto.rsa_tutorial()

That is, the above three tutorials are no longer available from the
global name space. The above is closer to the original goal of being
able to do "sage.groups.tutorial()" to get the group theory tutorial,
etc. However, the FAQ and the index of thematic tutorials are still
available in the global name space:

* faq()
* thematic_tutorials()

To see a list of tutorials that you could browse, use
"browse_sage_doc.<tab>". Nevertheless, we still have the problem of
listing thematic tutorials in the index of thematic tutorials. Could
the second patch be seen as a compromise?

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen