On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 10:23:14AM +1100, Minh Nguyen wrote:
> Yes, that trick of yours is certainly better than hacking sage/all.py.
> One problem down, one to go. I still don't know how to put a tutorial
> under the Sage library and at the same time have it listed in the
> category "Thematic Tutorials". Unless someone can come up with an
> automatic way to do this, I'll place all tutorials under "Thematic
> Tutorials" for now. However, one could still place primers within the
> Sage library.

Please someone find a way to achieve this! I'll give it a shot on
Monday if no one beats me to it. Worst come to worst, I vote for
including the Thematic Tutorials index within the reference manual. I
would feel much better with quickrefs/primers/tutorials all at the
same place, and with the option to include the primers (or some of
them) in the Thematic Tutorials index.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/