Hi Rado,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Rado <rki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to Kevin (one of William's undergrad students), we have some
> major improvements to the graph editor. Take it for spin at
> http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~rkirov2/js-graph-editor/ (a Sage patch will
> follow soon). I have only tested it in Firefox on Linux so interested
> to hear if anybody has some problems with it.

this is awesome! We are working on a finite element mesh editor, which
is in principle very similar to what you are doing --- we want some
python function to generate it, etc. etc. E.g. just like your graph
editor, only it would be a FEM mesh, so it needs some elements, and
boundary edges etc. Aauysh (a student in our group in Reno) knows
flex, so he's using flash for this, but I'll try to learn how you
integrated that with the notebook and do the same.

I'll try to study your code with him and see if we could maybe use it,
because it works on my phone (Nexus One) just fine (unlike the flex
stuff).

Ondrej