On Mar 22, 11:09 pm, Rado <rki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice catch Rob. It should be fixed now. Tell me how it looks.

Loops are behaving much better.  Is there a natural way to make them
rotate in the live layout (maybe add a fake invisible vertex on the
loop opposite the attachment point to force it to adjust itself?).

Some real minor stuff with the live layouts that probably isn't that
important.

- Turn on "live" turn off "auto-maximize", add a vertex and say good-
bye as it flies off-screen.  ;-)  Turn off auto-maximize and it comes
back.  No such effect if the strength slider is far-left.

- K_4, live on, auto-maximize off, length to zero, then it never
settles down.

- K_3, live on, auto-maximize off, drag length slider to zero, but
jiggle it down close to zero and you can make all the vertices fly
away if you do it right.

When a vertex moves outside the frame, incident edges turn red.
Probably a hangover from the now-gone deletion-by-dropping-outside
feature.  Or maybe still this way on-purpose?  It is easy to get red
edges with live on, and if I really abuse throwing vertices into the
edge of the frame I can make it happen once in a while with live off.

Drag a vertex outside the frame, release mouse button, bring mouse
back into the frame and jumps onto the vertex and starts dragging it
around again, even though the button is not held down.  Its a bit
distracting, but maybe this is the library?

A "clear" button (with a warning, like the circular layout has) would
be a nice convenience.

Is the "spring-electric" layout coming from Sage itself?  If not, it
should be.  It's great.

Can you interface it with planarity.net so I don't have to play by
hand anymore?  ;-)

Very nice work.  Once I get back to the graph/latex/tikz routines
(May?) we could get some nice output from the latex code box results.

Rob