> I suggest that you provide two different patches instead of bundling
> all your changes together. One for the desolve fixes, and another one
> for your mtype interface.
>
> Note that each trac ticket should be on one issue only [1].
>
> [1]http://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/trac.html#reasons-to-invalidate...
>
> This way, your fixes for the desolve function can go through the review
> process quickly. I suppose the mtype interface will need to be
> discussed longer. (I'll comment on it when I have more time.)
>
> Cheers,
> Burcin

Unfortunately I can't afford to separate patches. The problem is - my
1Gb memory computer give me allocate memory errors and the clone
process stops. Even if it is succed - it takes about 20 minutes. So it
is pain for me to do another patch. Actually I use symbolic module to
deal with desolve problems so you need all functionality. If you are
able to make different patches - I can send you whatever file you ask
for.

P.S.: patch is in the trac

Regards
Yuri Karadzhov