That's a good idea, thanks!  I suggest changing the wording

* Jenny Cooley — Through her Summer scholarship at the University of
Warwick, Jenny contributed new code to Sage’s elliptic curves module.
In particular, she implemented elliptic curve isogenies and summarized
her work in a poster session during October 2009.

* Jenny Cooley — Through her Summer scholarship at the University of
Warwick, Jenny contributed new code to Sage’s elliptic curves module.
In particular, she implemented elliptic curve isogenies of low degree,
and complete isogeny classes for elliptic curves over Q.  She
summarized
her work in a poster session during October 2009.

[The original isogeny implementation was by Dan Shumow.  Jenny's work
added to that in significant ways.]

John