Hi Minh,

I have a few additions to your list.

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:15:16 +1100, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to take
> this opportunity to acknowledge women who contribute in wide-ranging
> capacities to the Sage project. So without further ado, here they are.
>
> * Alyson Deines — Unfortunately, I have no record of Alyson’s
> contribution to Sage. The only record I could find is ticket #5380,
> which mentions that Alyson has contributed to Sage. However, the
> ticket does not specify in any way what Alyson’s contributions are. I
> would be glad if someone could point out her contributions.

Alyson was at Sage Days 20.25 in Montreal a couple of weeks ago, working
on computing Hilbert modular forms and various lower-level
prerequisites.

Two more contributors:

* Gabriele Nebe contributed to the quadratic forms code, especially to
  the computation of genera

* Charlotte (Charlie) Turner made several contributions to the algebraic
  geometry code

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- http://aghitza.org/
Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne -- Australia