Hi David,

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ;;; Note: Scanning #P"binary-ecl/sumcon.o"
> An error occurred during initialization:
> Filesystem error with pathname "/tmp/ECLINIT.c".
> Either
>  1) the file does not exist, or
>  2) we are not allow to access the file, or
>  3) the pathname points to a broken symbolic link..

On IRC, Willem pointed out that this might be due to the dozens of
temp files under /tmp/ on t2.math starting with the name
"/tmp/ECLINIT".

03:58 < wjp> mvngu: that ecl/maxima t2 thing sounds like it's having a tempfile
             problem... /tmp on t2 is filled with /tmp/ECLINIT* files belonging
             to 'juanjo', including a /tmp/ECLINIt.c that is mentioned in your
             mail
04:00 < mvngu> wjp: That's a relief! Thanks for the heads up!
04:02 < wjp> it does sound like a bug that it's using a temp-file like that

I tried deleting those temp files in order to resume my build of Sage
4.4.2.alpha0, but was denied permission.

David: could you or an admin of t2.math remove those temp files?

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen