On 27 July 2010 13:52, Sazzad <sazzadbinka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, then I would request you to split it into as many[smaller] parts as
> possible.

Well I could split them into 1-byte pieces if you wanted!

> Best is 10MB*100.If it isn't possible

It is possible.

> then 25/50MB*40/20 will do, provided that they are resume supported. We
> have electricity disruptions every hour! The rule is if there is electricity
> 6PM-7PM then there wont be any electricity 7PM-8PM and so on in general.
> Exception is at night. 12AM[Midnight]-9AM[Morning]. So, if the file size if
> larger I might have to download them at that time. Server location is not a
> problem.
> [?]
> best wishes
> Sazzad

I have done that for you and put the files here.

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/kirkby/vmware/

There are 99 parts, split into 10 MB, with the last  4.2 MB. The parts are
in alphabetical order, starting with xaa and ending with xdu.

The checksums of each part are in the file

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/kirkby/vmware/checksum.txt

I think you will need to reconstruct them into larger pieces first as I
doubt Windows will accept

copy /b xaa+xab+xac .. xdu sage-vmware-4.4.alpha0.zip

with 99 parts. It might be better to do

copy /b xaa+xab+xac..xaz part1
copy /b xba+xbb+xbc ...xbz part2
copy /b xca+xcb+xcc ...xcz part3
copy /b xda+xdb+xdc ...xdu part4

then

copy /b part1+part2+part3+part4 sage-vmware-4.4.alpha0.zip

Dave