On 08/21/10 09:56 PM, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
On 2010-08-21 22:49, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/kirkby/patches/sympow-1.018.1.p8/patches/fpu.c

Let me just mention that very new versions of gcc support setting the
FPU precision on the gcc command line with the options -mpc32, -mpc64,
-mpc80.  This might be useful for testing.

Thank you. I will add that as notes.

However, I am not intending do any more than I really need to get this working. There may be performance gains using different options, but I'll let others experiment with that if they need the performance.

I will personally be quite glad to see the back of this package. If you take a look at

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/kirkby/patches/sympow-1.018.1.p8/src/Configure

you might see why!

Dave