On 08/21/10 11:42 PM, Mike Hansen wrote:
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Dr. David Kirkby
<david.kir...@onetel.net>  wrote:
I've created a new version of the sympow which builds and passes all the
relevant doc tests on Solaris x86 (Xeon processor).

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/kirkby/patches/sympow-1.018.1.p8.spkg

It might work on Cygwin too, though I don't guarantee that. I've written it
with the intension of it working on Cygwin, but have not tested it.

I've just tried it out, and it seems to work.  The modular degree
examples that I tried worked fine.

Thanks for doing this!

--Mike

Great Mike.

I'll clean it up a bit then submit it for review.

Dave