> Hi Nathann,

Hello Minh !

> I'll be looking into the Cliquer spkg. I hope you would answer any
> questions I have regarding that spkg or about computing cliques.

I would and I will.
If, as Dima mentionned it, I was meant to read this whole conversation
as a "Nathann, could you update the Cliquer SPKG so that your
modifications only appear in a patch folder" (and at some point the
whole of Cliquer's source was in this patch/ folder), this would
indeed require very few work which I can of course take care of. This
could be done now that David is done working on #9871 (which updated
cliquer to p7) and if he does not intend to address #7782 right
now.... Or perhaps should we wait for the p7 version to be included in
a Sage release before updating it again ?

I have to admit I am not really looking forward upgrading the sources
to the latest version released (1.2.1) myself -- fearing any problem
that could result from such an upgrade regarding Solaris support.
Ticket 9871 was initially entitled "Update Cliquer to 1.21 and get the
library buiilding properly on Solaris", and when I look a what it has
become, I know I could not handle it and will not be seen to try.

Nathann