Dear David,

Your post finds me in a very good mood. I just went out for a walk to
think about my graphs and found out again that I loved the sight of a
deep blue sky, small streets, seagulls and sea more than any other.
There can be no better background for a graph problem :-)

> You were cc'ed on
>
> #9833 "fatal relocation error with Cliquer library on 64-bit Solaris and
> OpenSolaris". You made no comments on that ticket.
>
> You were also CC'ed on #9871, the *original* title of which was "Update
> Cliquer to 1.21 and get the library buiilding properly on Solaris."
>
> So that is two tickets, with Cliquer in the tile, and you cc'ed on. But on
> neither ticket have you made a single comment.

I am terribly sorry.
I usually pay attention to what is happening to Cliquer (e.g. the
present thread), but what happened on these Solaris-related tickets
was way beyond my abilities. I usually try not to intrude on any
ticket whose title contains "Solaris" as a rule, knowing you probably
do not need my help dealing with them. As you know, You, me, all of
us, are constantly struggling with time : we have very few and try to
make the most of it. I am trying to concentrate on what I can do,
sometimes neglecting important duties. I hope you will not hold any
hard feelings toward me because of that, and I encourage you to send
me an email immediately if you feel I could be useful at some point.
As you probably noticed, I did not fail to answer your question on
#9870.

> Had you read the comments on those tickets, you would have seen that people
> (especially Leif) were unhappy about the code quality.

This grieves me. I dearly hope that you will find me constantly
improving in the future.

Nathann