On 10/20/10 03:41 PM, kcrisman wrote:

Often bugs should really be in several categories, but one can only chose one.
IMHO it should be a tick-box, not a pull-down. If something with an elliptic

I didn't know this was possible on Trac; certainly this would overcome
a lot of problems.  Likewise, it would be nice to be able to be
notified automatically about tickets in certain areas, without being
an "owner".  Even if this is possible, it's not obvious how to do it.

I don't know if it's possible. It would seem a sensible feature, and perhaps one can do it in the latest version. It was just an observation that it would be useful.

I've just registered on the 'trac' mailing list, and asked if this is possible. But since it's a moderated list, my post has not appeared yet, so I can't provide a link.

If it was possible to set this up it would be good. It seems such an obvious thing to have to me. If it's not possible, perhaps I can file an RFE.

Dave