> Extcode and examples are very much about the math. The scripts not as
> much, but lots of the sage library is infrastructure as well.

Just for the record, most (all? William's said this) of examples is
now no longer necessary.  We've been loath to get rid of much of them
easily, though.  I know there is discussion of this earlier on this
list as well as on some tickets, but I cannot find them - probably
because 'examples' is a VERY common word and I'm not too good at
directing them Boolean searches there.

- kcrisman