On Nov 4, 11:38 am, kcrisman <kcris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Extcode and examples are very much about the math. The scripts not as
> > much, but lots of the sage library is infrastructure as well.
>
> Just for the record, most (all? William's said this) of examples is
> now no longer necessary.

What about extcode?  I'm assuming that some of it is active and useful
-- I see activity on some trac tickets for this repo -- but some parts
look old and outdated.  There is very little documentation: no README
files to describe the contents of each directory, etc.  (For example,
what is sagebuild?)  What can we get rid of there?

--
John