Hi,

I would like to know if it could be considered to add a feature that
would allow one to disable spell-checking inside a worksheet. I often
find my code all underlined in red, and need to disable spell-checking
for every code block that I create (it's on by default).

What I suggest is a new feature built in jsMath (that would be the
place to implement this, right?) that would allow one user to tell it
to set the spell-checking property of the text blocks to False by
default.

It seems there is such an attribute for this in HTML5:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/editing.html#spelling-and-grammar-checking

At first, it could simply be a switch to toggle between on/off (kind
of like the "Typeset" radio button), but in the long term it could be
possible to define this property per coding language (if I'm in text
mode, enable spell-checking, but if I'm writing Sage code, turn if
off).

Any thoughts?