On 6 déc, 11:55, Adam Voss <vossa...@luther.edu> wrote:
> It may be by particular configuration, but spellcheck was not
> executing in workbook cells with Firefox 3 on Linux.

That's weird, I'm using Firefox 3.6 on Linux, too. As far as I can
tell, spell-checking was always
turned on in the workbook.

> I recently made the upgrade to Firefox 4 Beta and was extremely happy to see
> spell
> check happening in cells.  For me  because my code is relatively
> heavily commented and it always looks better when I share them with
> people they be less plagued by misspellings.

I'm not saying we should completely remove spell-checking facility in
Sage; just that it'd be nice
to have an easy way to turn it off. Right now, one has to right click
in each cell and right-click,
then uncheck the spell-checking (in Firefox at least). I usually work
with a lot of cells, so that gets annoying quite fast, and
worst, upon reopening sage the next time, it's all enabled back by
default.