Ignore what appears to be an empty message from me. I got a message
"Your message has been sent," but I don't recall pressing the "Send"
button.

On 21 November 2010 17:17, RegB <2regburg...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In the Virtual box it SEEMS to be necessary to give the virtual
> machine
> more than 1 Gig of memory.
> Although I haven't found the limit 2,961 Meg has worked here.
> Virtual Box would not allow me to devote more than 75% of the physical
> machine's memory and I only have 4 Gig.

I've never managed to get ATLAS to build on any virtual machine I've
used on my Sun Ultra 27. I'll try allocating it more memory and giving
it a try. I'm not at home, and are unaware of how much I have
allocated, but the machine has 12 GB of RAM, so it should be
sufficient to build an updated version.

Dave