Thanks, I suspected of this too.

I will reinstall sage with this command

$ /usr/bin/cpufreq-selector -g performance
$ ./sage
$ /usr/bin/cpufreq-selector -g ondemand

21.12.2010 06:50, Dima Pasechnik пишет:
to install Atlas well, you should switch to "performance" CPU mode.
"On demand" might produce inconsistent timings during the tuning
stage.
http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/atlas_install/atlas_install.html#SECTION00032000000000000000