Hello!

  By the way, I remember that some months ago a Russian translation of
Sage Tutorial had been ready. I personally edited it and formatted for
Sage documentation system, but still cannot find a way to read it on
the sagemath.org web site.

  And one more thing. What about translating Sage more deeply? I mean
not only the tutorials and basic documentation, but the interfaces
also. Or maybe even the information displayed when the user types
something like
    sage:  command?

  I have no much time to sit down and translate the huge amount of docs
at once, but I believe that if we at least *start* doing something,
sooner or later we will do it.

  Is there a person among Sage developers who coordinates the
translation work?

  Regards,
    Vladimir

-----