> Yes, I agree that some detailed books on Sage in Russian can
> substitute the Russian help. Maybe having some consistent books even
> better. In such case, what is the actual situation with the books on
> Sage?
>
>  Regards,
>    Vladimir

I think that there is some nice book on Sage in French which is almost
translated into English. There is also some new English book on Sage written
recently by a "non-Sage-developer". The first one probably can be translated
into Russian as well if there will be enough people willing to work on it
who know either English or French. Unfortunately, I don't volunteer for this
project as I already want to do more than I am actually doing. However it
seems to me that someone who is still in an xUSSR university could find a
few senior students to start translating small parts. There are also some
mathematical books that heavily use Sage examples, but those are probably
hard to translate in general and I have no idea if it is easy from the legal
point of view.

Andrey