On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:18:21PM -0700, Simon King wrote:
> Hi Florent,
>
> On 26 Okt., 17:58, Florent Hivert <florent.hiv...@lri.fr> wrote:
> > If you want some example of what has been painful in the past, here they
> > are. Note: I don't intend any offense against the responsible of those
> > changes, I'm just asking for coordination; Trivial change for you are not
> > trivial at all for us:
> >
> >  - Automatic replacement of
> >      EXAMPLES::$
> >         sage:
> >    by
> >      EXAMPLES::$
> >      $
> >         sage:
>
> If I am not mistaken, the first version (without an empty or blank
> line) results in a misformatted page in the reference manual. So,
> those changes are neither trivial and nor just a matter of code style,
> but they are bug fixes.

Sure ! I wasn't saying that we shouldn't have corrected those. I wasn't saying
either that we shouldn't correct typos. I just said that I remember loosing
quite a few hours ensuring by cutting a big patch boob chunk by chunk that the
combinat queue remain applicable with or without this correction.

Cheers,

Florent