On Jan 11, 10:36 am, Jeroen Demeyer <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
> Just wondering: is bandwidth a problem for you, or would that
> potentially become a problem if there were more buildbots at your place,
> possibly also building and uploading binaries?

I don't have a cap on bandwidth, but upload speed is only 512 kbit/s
max. So building lots of binaries then uploading them would probably
cause me problems. Downloading a large tar file is not an issue,
especially if there was a network drive so only one copy needs to be
downloaded.

I seem to have hit a bit of an issue with the commercial software I
want to run on Linux.

Software supports Redhat 4 and 5.
License manager supports Redhat 3 and 4.

So after I installed the software on CentOS 5 (Redhat 5), I find I
can't install the license manager! I need to try to resolve that.

I think the person that invented FlexLM should have been shot at
birth.

Dave