Keshav Kini <keshav.k...@gmail.com> writes:
> You can see it at http://github.com/sagemath/sagelib . Hopefully we can use it
> as more than a mirror someday! I welcome any comments or suggestions :)

To anyone who has cloned this from github, please delete your branch
called "github-master" and rebase anything that was based on it onto the
master branch. Going by the list of people who have forks on github,
that includes William, R. Andrew Ohana, and P. Purkayastha (are you guys
kibozing?).

It was a dumb decision on my part to keep a github-specific README in a
separate default branch on github that always rebased itself to the
latest master, because that meant that anyone who cloned it from github
would have that branch checked out by default, and unwittingly start
committing on top of it! The github-specific README is now on the
`github wiki`_ instead - although it now doesn't appear on the main
project page, it's still fairly easily accessible to people happening
upon the site.

Thanks!

.. _github wiki: http://github.com/sagemath/sagelib/wiki/

-Keshav

----
Join us in #sagemath on irc.freenode.net !