On Friday, February 24, 2012 7:40:07 PM UTC+8, Keshav Kini wrote:

> Keshav Kini writes:
> > You can see it at http://github.com/sagemath/sagelib . Hopefully we can
> use it
> > as more than a mirror someday! I welcome any comments or suggestions :)
>
> To anyone who has cloned this from github, please delete your branch
> called "github-master" and rebase anything that was based on it onto the
> master branch. Going by the list of people who have forks on github,
> that includes William, R. Andrew Ohana, and P. Purkayastha (are you guys
> kibozing?).
>
> It was a dumb decision on my part to keep a github-specific README in a
> separate default branch on github that always rebased itself to the
> latest master, because that meant that anyone who cloned it from github
> would have that branch checked out by default, and unwittingly start
> committing on top of it! The github-specific README is now on the
> `github wiki`_ instead - although it now doesn't appear on the main
> project page, it's still fairly easily accessible to people happening
> upon the site.
>
> Thanks!
>
> .. _github wiki: http://github.com/sagemath/sagelib/wiki/
>
> -Keshav

Eh?! I set up my local branch to track the remote/github-master branch
because I wanted to read the README.rst sometime (Yeah I know I could
change branches and then read it ;)).

I am still trying to figure out how to properly work with hg patches from
trac, so I haven't done much changes locally. I guess I won't lose much (if
anything at all) from the changes you have introduced.