On Friday, March 16, 2012 11:10:44 PM UTC+1, Christopher Swenson wrote:

> … so we wouldn't have a full port of Sage on the device at all.

yes, and i also think, that this won't have so much benefit at all
(additionally to the ARM vs. x86 architecture problems). I think, a focus
on a good UI and local storage on those devices would be really beneficial.
E.g. creating menus or a custom keyboard, help with parenthesis and syntax,
managing sessions, thinking about thie classroom situation, and so on.