Le samedi 17 mars, Harald Schilly a écrit:

> On Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:14:17 PM UTC+1, Jeh Agarwal wrote:
> >
> > thats great! everything can be packed then..but will an app that
> > heavy be acceptable???
> >

> well, why not. But regardless of that, you would still either have a
> clumsy command-line or the full blown notebook in your tiny web
> browser. Both ways of interacting with Sage aren't pleasant. Also,
> most devices might not have enough physical RAM to even run it, at
> least mine doesn't have enough ram.

I suppose you're looking at your phone?

My phone is an ARM, with android, and will never run sage.

My little netbook, ARM based, with ubuntu, does run sage (because I made
sure it does, though there are still pending issues).

The tablets which get out today with android on ARM could run sage too.

The phones and tablet of tomorrow will be able to run sage.

Snark on #sagemath