I see the arm port as complimentary to the sage app. At one point we'll
probably want to have an optional server that you can run on your device,
and fall back to sagemath.org otherwise. But the scope of the GSoC project
is to develop the Sage UI, not to port the  Sage server. A full arm port is
IMHO beyond the time scale of the project.

So the main tasks are to
* design a UI for phones/tablets.
* persistent storage of Sage sessions on the device
* write a test suite.

What we have covered so far is the server communication and a rudimentary
UI.