On 2012-03-19, Simon King <simon.k...@uni-jena.de> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Since today, sage-support has apparently changed to a new google
> groups style. I am very unhappy with it. The editor for writing a post
> does not work satisfactory. Some posts can not be read. And the
> general look is not nice IMHO.
>
> So, can the change from the old to the new google groups be prevented?
> If not, I suggest changing the platform for our discussion groups.

You can read sage-devel on gmane. You can even, as I, being very old-school
Usenet addict with flashbacks going back 20 years ago, do, install something
like slrn, and then just do
slrn -h news.gmane.org
at your shell prompt.
And don't use "reply", use "followup".
This way you don't generate html crap in addition to text.

Best,
Dima