On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:05:39 AM UTC+1, Simon King wrote:

> Wouldn't the possibility to read and write the Sage-related groups be
> an ideal addition to the Sage notebook?

Nice experiment, but instead of making the sage notebook an email client, I
would rather suggest you to use a traditional email client of your liking.
You can even use plus-emailing, i.e. [first part]+sage-support@[last part]
as your email address to subscribe, to pre-classify sage-support emails.
then you can tell your client to store all those mails in a folder and skip
the inbox.