Hi William!

On 2012-03-22, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have no idea.  The directory /home/lmfdb doesn't even have a data
> subdirectory.

WHAT? You mean, data that I created in months of CPU time, among them
the first computation of the mod-2 cohomology ring of the third Conway
group, are now simply lost?

> When did you last check the above URL?

Access to the data base at
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/lmfdb/data/p_group_cohomology/data/
is part of the test suite of the optional p_group_cohomology spkg. Eight
months ago, John Palmieri tested the preliminary version of what is now
version 2.1.2 at #9894. He found a couple of errors (that I fixed in
version 2.1.2), but access to the data base has not been a problem at
that time.

Best regards,
Simon