On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> For anyone interested in working with the sage cell server, we've made an
> experimental spkg and posted it here:
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/jason/sagecell-0.9.0.spkg
>
> It's sort of hefty (~45MB) because it includes all of MathJax, which is
> something like 200MB uncompressed for all the image fonts.  When MathJax is
> included in Sage, we won't have to do that, and the cell server will be on
> the order of a few megabytes.

This doesn't quite make sense to me, since I'm against including
"MathJax + 200MB of fonts" in Sage ever.

William

P.S. Yes, I know those 200MB of image fonts "snuck" into moinmoin
wiki, which is in Sage right now, but that will get removed.

--
William Stein
Professor of Mathematics