Julien Puydt <julien.pu...@laposte.net> writes:
> It would definitely help if more sage developers knew how things are
> done in debian, fedora or gentoo -- the mail Harald Schilly sent
> yesterday and the citation therein are spot on there.

Knowing how things are done in Gentoo is probably the most useful of
these since Gentoo Prefix is actually something we could use as our
packaging system (as has been prototyped by Burcin's lmonade project),
rather than just learning lessons in package management from it.

-Keshav

----
Join us in #sagemath on irc.freenode.net !