On 5/23/12 5:45 AM, P Purkayastha wrote:
Thanks. It is snappier for sure. I think something is wrong with the
openid authentications. When I try to login via google/yahoo, I get an
error just by clicking on the corresponding icon:

ProxyError

Theproxy server received an invalid response froman upstream server.
Theproxy server could nothandle the request GET /loginoid.

Reason:Errorreading fromremote server

Normal username logins are working.

I see that too. I've restarted the servers to use twisted for the time being until someone figures out a solution for uwsgi.

Thanks,

Jason