On 1/17/13 12:17 PM, Jan Groenewald wrote:

No, I would rather privately transfer it to someone who can host this
kind of bandwidth. In Africa bandwidth is scarce, and multiple downloads
will be detrimental to our institutional bandwidth. Our better bandwidth
on Cape Town virtual servers cost per MB.

Do you have an account on the sage.math servers in Seattle? Would it be reasonable to upload it once to there and distribute that link?

Thanks,

Jason