Hello!

This question is related to the following page
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/wiki/GraphTheoryRoadmap

As one can see the last time it was modified was 3 years ago. Now in the
meantime many new things appeared in Mathematica as well as in Sage.  So I
am wondering if the page is obsolete now? Is there a new way we track the
progress and feature list for the graph theory component?

If not then I'd like to make a few updates to the page (and encourage
others to do as well!!!!) so that we can get a better picture of what still
needs to be done in the graph theory component and what is already
implemented. Is anyone interested in checking what is present in the new
version of Mathematica and is lacking in Sage?

Best,

Jernej