On 2013-01-23, Tom Boothby <tomas.boot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jernej,
>
> While somebody is at this, Maple has graphs, too.

and GAP has its graphs, which are very efficient in case there are
lots of automorphisms:
http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/~leonard/grape/manual/chapters.htm
Sage does include the corresponding GAP package, GRAPE in its optional
packages (gap_packages spkg).
We talked about building a Sage backend to this at some point.
This ought to be mentioned in the roadmap...