Hellooooooooooooooo !!

> I am now wondering how fast are we in comparison with other packages.

Yep, me too :-)

> I agree with this philosophy of not comparing progress with others. My
motivation stems mostly from the fact that I'd like to have a list of
"missing features" so that sometimes when I am bored I can implement some
of them. Ideally I could also get some other guys involved if I'd have an
overview of what is missing.

Hmmmmm.... Well, I can read the list of Mathematica functions in the list
you gave and tell you what we cannot do in Sage. Let's see ...

AHAHAHAHAHAHH :-D

Well... There is this :
http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/Combinatorica/ref/TriangleInequalityQ.html
And only this, and I browsed these pages and the links corresponding to
each section :
http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/Combinatorica/guide/GraphProperties.html

But there mustbe other functions somewhere : I haven't seen the methods
they use to remove/add vertices and edges.

and the list of what our graphs do is like 10 times the size of theirs.

> So to rephrase my question: Is there any list of potential things to be
implemented in the graph theory component? Personally I would like to see a
growing list of things that are missing in sage and are waiting for someone
to contribute it. What do you guys think? Would you like to have such a
list?

I would not like to see a *GROWING* list of things that are missing in Sage
and waiting to be written. But I would like to see it. However, we also
have to accept the answer that "that list is empty", even if it hurts :-P

Of course everything available in graph softwares is not available in
Mathematica. Actually, there is a list of "easy to implement" things which
are missing in Sage : everything which is network-related. Like statistics
on partitions, stuff like that. It usually takes one line and a half of
code, and 90 of doc, but we still do not have it. Most graph libraries that
are meant to deal with networks have such things :-)

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn !!

Nathann