I think this could be valuable, but it is not clear to me what SimPy
can do.  We definitely need more capability for simulation with
interactive controls in Sage.

If SimPy is all Tkinter-based, it might be hard to incorporate it into
the notebook.  At the moment the most promising route forward that I
know of is to extend the capabilities of  @interact.  Maybe its
possible to incorporate SimPy in a useful way into the interact
framework, although I don't personally see how (but I don't know
enough about it).

-Marshall Hampton