Hi!  Thanks to very hard work by Ivan Andrus, we have Sage double-clicking
sws files on Mac.  We just need one more test to make it complete.

If you DO have OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion but have NOT ever made something
that makes sws files open with Sage.app on a double-click, please
download
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/palmieri/misc/sage-Sage-testing-doubleclick-x86_64-Darwin.dmg

and try it out.  We particularly would like people who don't even have
Sage.app to try this, since with multiple versions of Sage.app there can be
natural confusion as to which one is supposed to open the file, though in
principle this should work there as well.  Thanks to John Palmieri for
helping with this.

- kcrisman